One Day At A Time
Grace (Feat. MPFree)
Let There Be Light
Old John Barleycorn
Blood Red Running (Psalm 79)
Love Changes Everything
‘Gold’ is the long awaited 3rd studio album from internationally acclaimed singer songwriter, Steph Macleod.
The new 10 track album draws inspiration from Steph’s own recovery and features an eclectic range of musical styles including Folk, Americana, Rock, Celtic and Electronica.
“The purpose of the ‘Gold’ campaign is to encourage conversation about mental health and recovery while raising awareness and tackling stigma. The songs were inspired by my own journey of recovery, and I hope to encourage a deeper conversation about emotional transparency. The more we talk, listen and ask questions, the more we come to understand; it’s OK to come to God in our brokenness. I’ve seen & experienced first hand how understanding and compassion draws healing and hope from a place of brokenness and fear.”
This download includes all 10 tracks in MP3 format and a digital PDF of the album artwork and booklet.
• Recorded by Garry Boyle at the Slate Room Studio, Edinburgh
• Mixed by Sam Gallagher at EssGee Productions, Glasgow
• Mastered by Glenn A. Tabor, III at Gat3 Productions, Charlotte, NC
• Additional Recording by Scott Wood at Oak Ridge Studios, Glasgow
• Produced by Sam Gallagher & Steph Macleod